Sunday, February 06, 2011

Sunday


Good Morning,

Sunny day here in Miami.

Saturday was a wonderful day. I gave one class, we went to the 10th Flagler Fest, with the antiques cars, we ate at KFC and in the afternoon beloved went to work and I went around

The Lincoln Road.

Although it was fine and today also is a very good I am still a little worried (sad? Very worried) with people that I think I should be given more support. But, life made me be living here, a little bit far from everyone, and the only thing I con do for now is to pray.

I should pray for the health of these people. Mental health I think it is more adequate…I know everyone makes their own way, and that the consequences have to be paid.. but my heart is aching …

God, please help this people, please…make them understand and maybe to live a better life…AMEM!

So, the sun will be shinning all day long and I hope these people may feel happiness in their hearts….

No comments: