Saturday, April 26, 2008

Did I come back????

It is an amazing question.
I am just fine, now.
After the hospitalization, after everything that happened, I think I am fine.
My life was up side down.
I drove myself crazy, but I think I finally know me... even it took me a lot of years to realized it...
I can say I had a lot of problems and at the same time, none.
Because, actually, I no not have any problem at all...I get the problem to me...
One problem from one, another problem from other, and that's it....I got sick... sick as I never had been before, or had, I really do not know...

Now, I decided to go forward with my own life along with Papa...
He was amazin to me... He is amazing to me...
The best person in the world for me, although I deeply love my children, but they have their own lives and Papa ad I have our....

After all, we finally have a WONDERFUL news from our youngest LU, that made all happy...and I have to realize we are a blessed family...

That way, I apology for been so bad or if I did or if I said something wrong or I provoked you some kind of troubles.

I had my calvary, I think, and now everything is different...

Let's say I did run for the "Santiago's way"... It was a long journey....almost a month of sadness, deeply thought, thinking about everybody, everyone and everything... I realy do not know why I am this way...I mean, I was that way....
Now I can clearly see that we have to pay attention to our own thoughts... they can drives us crazy... I amost destroyed everything I have constructued in my life, because of them...(the thoughts)... but I finally let them go...

I am studing French, Italian...
I am painting again...
I intend to do exercises, starting soon, since we are in springs time and the weather is amazing...
I will go to some doctor to fix my back, that has been aching for so long...
I just wanna pay attention to the important things and to my and Papa's lives... mainly because we are not going to live forever, right? we have to live....better than ever...

Somethimes I feel I am young and sometimes don't...
I wanna do so many things yet... and I just think on it, it cannot make it by itself... I have to do it...
I am here, the best place in he world... at the place I dreamed about.... what I intended to do with my life? Thank God it is still time to delete the bad thoughts and start all over again....

I am just fine... since April 19th, that was the day I left the hospital, I am just fine.. perfect...

That period made me recall my friend Amparo, that died from a heart atack, my nephew that died for the same reason. I recall my mother and my father every moment; I deeply missed my children, and I will never be sick again...I promissed to myself

In one week, because of these day that I was at the hospital, my life changed completely...

Well... let's say that are bad things that come for good things afterward...

... and just one more thing... and eveything happened because of my TPM...can you believe on it?

Bye...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cada dia ela esta mais doidinha...Papa

Anonymous said...

i already read this!! let's see!!

Jackie said...

Uh-oh...! Hospital? Are you OK? What's wrong? Sorry I haven't been by in awhile....just crazy busy...let me know how you are!

What's TPM?

Be good...or don't get caught! ;-)

Anonymous said...

esse ta bem emocionante mama... eu realmente acredito que nos somos possiveis de fazer tudo que quisermos...