Saturday, May 19, 2007

Bom Dia...

Good Morning Dear Jackie... i just sent you an email, ok? tks.

#########

You know something? I am really happy this morning...last night we were listening some musics and suddenly I recall the song that played during the lunch in our wedding day, @ my sister house. I started singging the song and papa was happy, and then... the journey began...

i tryed to find out the name of the music and the singer...and as i always get everything that i want in my life, i found out the name of the music:

GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CAN'T REFUSE
by Jimmy Helms...

well... but isn't enough for me, you know...
i tried hard, really hard to listen to the music... but as it is just a little old, from 1974, there isn't possible... so, I cann't imagine what time, i decided go to sleep...

The first thing i did this morning was to look for the song again...
so, the short cut is that i just bought a cd (by amazon) (well, it seemed to me it is a cd) from old 70'songs...which one of those is that song...

Now i will be waiting for the cd, and i will ask for the guy that take care of ours computers at the office if it is a possible to insert the song here at the blog for all of you listen that incredile song that, it is exactly what papa and i were feeling that day. It's amazing...
I am completely happy just because of this fact from today...

#########

Maybe i will be able to go to the beach today... now it is 1:03 pm and if i get everything ready until 3:30 pm this afternoon, i will be there around 4 pm and then papa and i will be back together to our home... we are going to meet each other over there...let's see.. i will let you know later...

#########

well, so i have to run... run mama run...

Kisses

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really hope that you go for the beach mama! You need be a good and diferent rest!
And don't forget to take a pictures of you there!!!!
See you mama!
I love you two!!!