Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Telephone Call

Trimmmmm....
Hello!
May I talk to Ms. ............
This is she...
Oh, hi! this is Mr. so and so from ........................ Card
Yes?????!!!!!!
We are a little concerned that somebody is trying to use you card!!!!!!
What? My card? Which Card? I have two Cards from your Company...
The............card....
But, how could it be possible? I do not use this card to buy anything... I just have it for the car.... if I have a problem with the car then I may call the secutiry something...Isn't that right?
Yes, it is Ms....... But somebody is trying to use it...
When?
Today....
It's impossible... I did not use it for nothing at all....
So, we were concerned and then we already cancel your card.... Is it ok for you?
Of course it is...
So, would you mind to wait just for a second that i will be transferring you to ...... department and she will be explained better to you the entire process...
OK!!!!!!!!

.........awaiting for 3 minuts,.....

Hello Ms.....how are you this night?
Welll a little surprised...
Oh, yes, I understand....could you please give me.......
No, I could not...I'm sorry but I am not confortable to give you any information ....
I understand...so please you may call us back to the 800 number at the back of you card for any confirmation and concerning...
Oh yes, I will...thank you very much....

Calling ....................Card...
dialing the card number.....

if you wanna this or that.....

well... the end of the story is that someone really tried to use twice my card today. One by internet and another by phone....
and Bingo... it wasn't approved...
and they called me... and I confirmed that I did not try to buy anything with this card, because we, papa and I , just use the other one.....

They cancelled my card and will be sending another one into 5 or 7 days...

That's it....
This is a great Country...That I love more and more each day.....
God Bless America......!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

WOW! That's good that they were able to notice it and tell you about it! I always wondered if they really could...I guess they do pay attentin! :-) I'm glad you won't get stuck w/ a huge bill!

I love Calvin and Hobbs, but I can't read Portugese...what does this one say?

Merry Christmas! :-)
(Dec 24th is my birthday,too...ugh!)