Sunday, May 18, 2008

Since Last Sunday...

It's been a fight.... the computer (the program) and us....
Some weeks ago we had a problem (we still do not know what and why) and we cannot acess the old internet program
So, I downlouded the firefox....
I do not know if I did something wrong, but, it's been a mess...

Poor papa... this week that he had a little more time to watch his movies....it was difficult....I am really sorry....
That was one of the reasons i did not write before....You won't believe, but it is truth...it took me more then one hour to go through the internet today...oh, come on...give me a break....

*********

Although Papa went to work everyday, I mean, he did not have a day off this week, It was a nice week.... ....But he worked almost the same period that I did, so, we were together all the time... almost as a normal couple (I say almost because we went to sleep too much early everynight, around 7:30/8:30...can you believe?)

*********

I went to the beach yesterday.... the weather is been fantastic latelly and then, i switched clean the house going to the beach....
It was amazing...
The beaches here are awasome....the water is absolutely clean and clear...there is no waves, the water is hot...
the people are educated....
as i told you before many times....it looks like you are in the heaven...
the children??? perfect.... quite...

I use to be at the Setai's chairs....
Another thing....you can see many people listen to the music, with ipods.... isn't that good? they respect each others...


Maybe I will be there again today...i did not decided yet....

*********

I had a lot of things to tell you, but it doesn't matter now, since that I forgot all the things would or wouldn't be important... so, let's just be happy....

I intend to speak with the children in the afternoon, as soon Papa arrives...ok?

That's all folks....

see y....

Mama

No comments: