Saturday, February 03, 2007

I always try..

As a good Caprycorn female, I never give up... I always try, and try and try at least 'till seeing a flash in the end of the line..

- I already got music in this blog
- I have some interesting things on it (I think: map, jokes...)
- I got a new blog
- I got another different music at the new blog
- And now, at least I got - LINK - exchanging blogs, I mean, when you are at Mama & Papa, you see the LINK: Seda preta com bolinhas brancas, that is my new bloglele....

And another IMPORTANT THINK: I am writting you in this very moment by wireless....CAN YOU BELIEVE?...(when papa find out this news he will be quit w/bellsouth internet..!!!!) But I have to be sure this will be working..., besides that it is sooooo slowly....well, let's see

Well, regarding the blogs again, I just have to know if we click at the name of them, we can get the other blog... I tried, and didn't work...
I do not know if it is because of wireless or if I did something wrong...I will try to figure out...

So long...

Mama & Papa

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hi :-) Just catching up...I've been in SC w/ my parents while Jason was at sea...but he'll be home soon, so I came home! I like the videos! And Happy Birthday! I missed it!

Hope all is going well w/ you....see you later!

Jackie.