Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday - 15.07.2007

Hello!
We are here in BORACEIA, Sao Paulo - Brazil.
We arrived Wednesday, instead of 900 am, just at 900 pm... the trip took us 28 hours to arrive...well never mind...
We already met all our relatives in a big barbacue they made to us yesterday...
Our youngest went to Rio tonight already... I cried a lot...byt what can I do...we area going to see him just next year....
We will be with just the two of our children this week.
Well, we are OK, happy and tired...but everything is fine and worderful...
Carrie, I am almost sure we are not going to Rio, but any news I will call you... and Jackie, can you believe that I did not take any picture...
We will be in touch as soon as possible.

Kisses and I missed all of you...

Mama..

1 comment:

Jackie said...

What do you mean you didn't take any pictures?! *laughing* I do that all the time! I get so caught up w/ talking to everybody that I forget! I dont' have any pictures of our first Christmas together for that reason. Oh well. I guess that's what memories are for :-)

Hope you have a good time!