Tuesday, July 31, 2007

We came back....

Sorry for the delay... but it's been hard to get everything ready, again, and to come back to a normal life ....
We are ok... happy.
It was wonderful to be on vacation and to see everybody in Brazil.
The children are gourgeous, although Camomila is a little tiny for us, than the usual. But she said she is ok; but if you have the opportunity, dear daughter, go to the doctor to check if everything is ok with you, right?
The boys are ok, too.
My sisters, our family...
It was good to go, but, the same way, it was good to come back. Papa and I really feel this is our home and our Country....although it was magic "torcer" to the Brazil @ the Pan and see our Flag and our "hino" sang so many times...
I will be back, writting and telling you eveything as soon as possible...
I am not as usual... I have to put everything inside myself in their places again and it will take me some times... be patient...
Kisses...

Mama
(Papa is as always, I think: happy, with a lot of patience with me, working a lot and with health and good mood. Thank God!)
See ya...

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Seeing family is always good, but coming home to your own house, your own bed, your own kitchen is always nice, too :-) Glad you had a good trip! :-) Can't wait to see pictures...
Jackie.