Sunday, July 01, 2007

Some news...

Well, the first one is that we do no have to move any longer. Thank God! The Manager of our building left to the last day to say that it's ok for us to be here for one more year.

This week was very good to me, or at least until Friday morning... i warked a lot, did not feel anything stranger, I mean, not that I hadn't feel before (headaches, backaches, etc, etc..) but I was with a very good mood, happy, etc, etc, just a little stressed because of we didn't know anything about to move or not.

Friday morning rained. I took the bus as always, got off, went to the office building and missed one's step and getting it in the neck.....twisted my left foot..what ashame....











And by the way, this is my funny "beautiful"Pink Shoes:

Yesteday my dody ached all over..

But you do not have to worry any longer...today I am much better... I can walk already, I even washed the clothes and I will cleaning a litle bit the ap that is a mess...

I will be back later... I am angry and it is time for lunch...

_____________________________

Acho que todo mundo intendeu, nao eh:

Sobre a mudanca, nao precisamos mudar mais, gracas a Deus.

Esta semana eu estava muito bem, um pouquinho stressada talvez por causa do assunto mudar ou nao, e na sexta, como choveu, escorreguei e cai no lobby do predio aonde trabalho...na hora senti que torci o pe, mas nao quebrou, gracas a Deus...

Ontem eu estava toda dolorida, porque cai feito um pato, de frente, toda estatelada...

mas hoje JA ESTOU MUITO MELHOR.... ja ate lavei roupa e vou dar uma geralzona, de leve no ap...

so mostrei as fotos para voces verem o pezinho da Cinderela....e por que sou muito manhosa tambem...

beijos

Mama

(o papa esta trabalhando ate a 5 da tarde...)

No comments: