Saturday, February 23, 2008

Just a note..

Hello, evebody..

I know I should write in English frequently... but sometimes it is a little bit dificult due to I am always think in Portuguese, although I shouldn't...

To tell the truth, I thought I just had a American friend, Jackie, but just some times ago I realized I have been receiving some others visits, which I thank you very much. I cannot promise but I will try to write in English, but only if all of you excuse me in advance. English is my second language and I know I still have a lot of to learn.But maybe you'll be able to understand me...

I talk about our lives here in Miami, mainly to our children and family know about us here. To know how the things is going on, our health, our jobs, everything....our day by day... we are very happy here. We love this Country and these have been the best years of our lives, since 2003 when we moved to live here. This year we are becoming American Citizens and this will be the happiest day of our lives.

So, that it is. We are happy and we want to see everyone happy too. But, the most interesting is that I always tell you, and of course you may realize, when I am stressed... and then, we have some funny stories...

Kisses,

Mama and Papa

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Trust me...you speak and write English a LOT better than I speak or write Portugese! ;-)

You can write in either one, but I like it when you do write in English...then I can be nosey and see what's going on! :-)

Take care!