Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sorry...

Ok..you are right...I should be written in English more frequently... i have new friends that just understand the English language. Sorry. I promise I will try, at least...

This was a week with some surprises...good surprises, I can say... to early to talk about them but some day I will..

The weather has been so HOOOOOOOT... this is the hottest summers since I arrived here.... and for that reason it's clearly we are going to have a lot of hurricanes..and due to the hot weather I am a little more tired than the usual....

I slept all the afternoon and now i have to start to prepare a translation for Monday...although this kind of think shouldn't be made by me... but that is ok... the office and my boss deserves my contribution... not the lady in charge of this duty... but it was asked me to help....(and my boss finished the request saying... because she is an incompetent....).... so day by day I've realized that my boss is a smartest person, since I thought she did not have notice what has been happening lately...

well, i will be working tonight and tomorrow, and we will be in touch.....bye..

Mama

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Well, English definitely makes it easier for ME to read! *wink*

Bosses sometimes amaze when you when they DO know what's going on...but most of the time, they don't! Maybe I'm just cynical, but oh well...

We're doing well...getting ready for a SECOND birthday party...I wasn't ready for the FIRST one and here comes number two...yikes! They're going to be in college before I realize it!

Hope ya'll don't get too many hurrucanes...stay safe! :-)