Wednesday, July 09, 2008

....Right between the eyes....

Jackie is the smartest girl in the world...You are right... they are Pandas; Pink Pandas and I couldn't even imagine that Pandas with this qualifications (Pink), could exist...they are so cute, aren't they???

*********

I am feeling "post-morten" since I think I have been bited by the Tse-Tse mosquito...(I just kidding...) I am feeling a kind of died since I just want to be sleeping...sleeping and sleeping all day long...
Well, never mind...

*********

Today is already Wednesday (Thank God) and I just realized how this week is running fast...
And, as tomorrow is Thursday, and as every Thursday is my Sindrome's day, let's see what will happen.

*********

No more news for while... unless work, sleep and the etc...
I still did not get the lottery.... who knows if next time I will be posting from the French Polinesian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(yawn...)
Mama

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Well, I have to admit...I cheated! I googled their names!!! I just wanted to LOOK smart! ;-)