Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Tuesday

This week we are going to Celebrate the July the 14th....The Independence Day.....

Papa and I also are going to Celebrate "our Independence Day".... July 3rd, 2003 it was the day we got our Green Card to come, live and work at this WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL COUNTRY that we LOVE!....

I never, ever will have enough words to say how much we love this Country and how happy and fortunate we are to be here! Here at this country that accepted us as sons and that we will be eternally thankful.

*********

for some reason, I think that, again, this week, will be also a especial one for us... very good thinks have happened lately, and I hope soon we can be able to comment...

*********

I love when people answer my questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*********

No comments: