Sunday, August 26, 2007

People

I just watched "The murder of Princess Diana". Interesting movie. It says about a conspiration. That the Princess has been murdered. Well. Make senses, since, for me, how could it happened? No securities guards, etc, etc, etc, as eveybody already knows. There are many trues facts on the movie.
I also watched this week a program with all the real facts.
A doctor was interviewed and said he was the first one to be at the accident, once he was droven his car from the other side of the tunnel. That the Princess was still alive when he got at the car. At he movie, at the time of the accident, we can see an actor asking to the people all over the place: stay back, stay back, I am a doctor... It was stranger for me...because I knew that that fact was for real, in that moment...

Well...may be Doddi's father is not totaly wrong...



#########



In a flash of a comming news, we could watch an old woman crying. A woman from Peru. Among other things, due to the report said that a lot of people died at the church, she said... I do not think it was a "castigo"because good do not "castiga" the peole... it happened just for us become a better person....

wow...



#########



We could also watch this week a lot of Elvis Presley' shows...

Just now I realized how handsome he was...Amazing man... really handsome..



His ex-wife said he was a very nice person, always worried about people and willing to help everybody...

But I am impressed with his beauty....







Mama

1 comment:

Jackie said...

My neighbor watched that...I didn't have time. But she said she liked it, too. Said it was very believable. Scary that that can happen, huh?!