Friday, August 24, 2007

Poucas e Boas / Better this way

I arrived at the office at 9:03 am yesterday morning. I couldn't wake up early...i do not remember until what time I worked at night, but I am sure it was after 6:30 pm...

I worked normaly all day long... nobody bothered me, and I almost did not see my boss, I mean, the owner of the office...

Today, I arrived at 9:47 am. I was very tired again but feeling better than yesterday. I did not go out for lunch, just ate a sandwich at the office, working...

ah!... last week, Thursday and Friday I just worked in the afternoon, because i had to perform some exams...

Well, I am telling you all of this just to mention that, I have to believe for good, that my boss, the ex-cruela cruel, really loves me too much, or, at least she has a little consideration for me...

I wore today a suit that fits me very well... one of those that papa gave me last Descember..just the sleeves are a little bit longer for me since I am a small person... So, my boss went to my office and said to me: oh, how beatiful your are!! this suit fits your very well..
But immediatelly she realized about the sleeves, and complete.... just the sleeves are longer... so, would you like that I fix it to you tonite? I may do it... or, if you prefer, we may sent it to the taylor...

Wow!!!!! It took me by surprise!!! I could see she was been sincere...I replied: oh, do not worried...thank you... another day
and she continued speaking about clothes, etc... and suddenly changed the subject...
well, I continued work and did until 6:42 pm... I said goodbye to her and she was speaking at the phone, but... call out my name... and asked me again about the suit...I said: no, thank you, let's do it another day...
but she said to the person she was speaking at the phone to wait a second because she will fix something to me...
she get the pins and fixed one of the sleeves to do at her home tonite...and I left the jacket in her office...I was so ashamed that I did not say a word... just thanked and kissed her...

So... I really do not know what to say...
She was, and always has been very good to me... as I wrote above, I arrived late, some times and she never and ever told me anything... at the payday, my salary comes totaly... of course I try do compensate working overtime, but she never told me anything...
And I know that if she likes somebody, she can be sweet...
Then, I have to realize that she likes me, at least a little bit, right?

Isn't that amazing?...

1 comment:

Jackie said...

How could she NOT like you?! You're a very sweet lady! :-) At least, *I* think so! *laughing* And it's all about us, right?