Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A sweet friend...

I will be trying to writte just in English, at least the great part of the time, or, at least make a free translation if I write in Portuguese...Why?

Because I have the sweetest friend that someone may have and mainy she is the only one that always leave a msg, that means a lot to me.
She is a very busy mother because she has twins (lovely boys, by the way).
She has the essence of all mothers: a great love and care for the children. Ah, but she has an enormous heart.

My own children had a LOT of toys. Three children have a lot of toys. But I use to say to them that I never had seen children with so many toys before. The boys are always with a lot of color things... smilling and happy. It's wonderful to see theirs photos. The boys are amazing. They are so grounw up. It is reconfortable, after a hard day, came to the internet and see and to know about this wonderful family.

My sweetest friend is a example of care, dedication and love for their boys and her husband.

God bless them all and I really thank God due to He allowed me to know her and her lovely family.

Kisses

Mama

:- :- :- :- :-

To my children, sisters Heide/Ercilia, friends, cousins, nephew, nieces and all of you, a big hug too..

And... to my especial lovely beloved husband...kisses and hugs, kisses and hugs, kisses and hugs.....



See ya...

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Aaaaawwwww! You're going to make me tear up!! You're so sweet!! And I'm sorry you're not feeling good :-( That just makes EVERYthing harder! And don't feel like you can't tell me...that's what blogging is for...to share! :-) So, while I can't do anything to help you, I CAN listen (or, in this case, read!) about what's going on waaaay over there on the other side of the world :-)
I just posted 5,000 more pictures for when Jason gets a chance to see them...hopefully soon...
Talk to you later :-)
Jackie.