Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday again

Another week at the paradise!!!!
We did work hard but it was good.
The wheather was a kind of stranger this week. I think rained all the week, in the afternoon. but the sun always shined afterwards.

I cannot believe and i hate myself because i did not plane anything to do this weekend, unless looking for the documents and receipts for to prepare the Income Tax...oh lord!

Tomorrow, the girls from Rainha will be celebrating angelica's birthday. I couldn't travel to Brazil this time. I really sorry.

The time is going fast indeed!
March is already almost at the middle and i'm still waiting for the changes, or for the good news... I do not know what i am waiting for...i have to do something, otherwise the Christmas will be arriving again and i will be still waiting, waiting, waiting...
I still did not realize i'm getting old and the time goes and is going by...

What am I still looking for? waiting for what?

I wish i could stop and just do things that i really like... the summer is coming again, therefore i will go to the beach every week-end...go to the theather every week-end... walk... riding a bick...
just laugh... just tkink of good things....win the lottery (again?)....swin at the pool (which pool?)

well, it's a good planning, isn't it? I beat....

That's all, folks... see y in somepoint in the week-end...

No comments: