Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sunday

Just for a change... it was a wonderful week-end again...we relaxed, talked and laugh a lot, as usual...
Today we went to the Peruvian Restarant again, in front of our building. The food is delicious!...
After the lunch, we went to see some apartment here in downtow.

It is a condo. We thought it was a brand new, but it wasn't. They fixed some apts and now they are selling then again. We visit around 4 or 5 apts. One better then the other. It would be hard to choose, if we would buy one. The prices are good. But we still have some commitments with our children and then, maybe in another time. Just in case, papa is reviweing his cash-flow...Who knows?

I was a little excited to the the apts and I did not eat too much at the lunch time...now i am really hungry....
We brought some foods from there, for the dinner and for tomorrow too.

I called Lu and John and talked with both of then...Miss Camomila did not answer the phone...actually I am not even sure if it rang over there, since the calls are terrible latelly.
I talked to my sister yesterday and today and with my sister-in-law too, but just yesterday.

There is a program on TV that I loved to watch every Sunday night. It is "Marcelo Puerta Program" it is about the Zodiacs...very interesting.

that's all folks...
Big Hug



No comments: