Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New song

We are with a new song... a very special one...

This song played all day long the day Papa and I got married...(just sometimes ago, you know...) I never forgot it... but it was in a long play... that big black one...
and the long play belonged to my sister... and with some luck, I could listen to that music somwtimes later...
around a year ago I decided to check if I could find this song here in the USA... but, i found one cd in Brazil. I bought it and send to one of my son's home... and now we have a cd with this song....
Sometimes, Papa and I listen this song... we do not say a word for each other... I can say THAT IS REALLY OUR SONG...(at least for me!!!)

It still the most important day of my life; the day I got married...I can recall every single moment of that day...I can see my parents faces... I can recall my own face, so young...
and I still remember the papa's face looking for me when we were going to get married at the Official office in the morning... he was mude... he couldn't say a word... i thought he was able to give up... he was so stressfull...

that's it...
I was happy and Papa was petrified....afraid of everything....

Well..but I think we made it worth...

So, listen to our musisc...

Kisses...

No comments: