Thursday, November 09, 2006

Wednesday

Thank God Jackei answered me. i am happy to be able to talk to her again! Especially today I am alone. Papa is working since this afternoon @ 3:00pm and will be back just tomorrow morning. We are going to see each other for about 1/2 hour in the morning, he will be sleeping all day long and will be with me until around 10:00 pm and then he goes to work during the night again.
I cannot imagine where the gets so energy to work so hard! Well, better this way. He is happy and I am happy because he is happy.

Yesterday was my middle son's birthday: Joao Felipe. I wrote to him the "Happy Birthaday"song to him. It is the same song that we sing here, but in Portuguese...

let me introduce you my family:


This is Camila, the oldest - single, 29 years old, Teacher, very happy, clever, very hard worker, very especial person. The Papa's sweetheard.












This is Joao Felipe, our second son - He completed 25 years old yesterday. Also a clever person. He is taking his postgraduation in Business Administration. He works as a Sales Manager. He is also happy. Has a handsome smile, but it seems to me that the has and öld spirit" if you know what a mean.








And this is our youngest, Luiz Guilherme - he will be 24 years old this next November 24th. He works as free-lancer in Movies-Festival. He lives in Rio de Janeiro and he is in College - Movie. He loves to travel. He is completely happy (I think)....









And then, guess who: Mama & Papa











Kisses

Mama & Papa

1 comment:

Jackie said...

What a beautiful family :-) Thanks for sharing. I don't have time to write right now, but I'll be back :-)