Thursday, December 21, 2006

Quarta

I am COMPLETELY in love listing music in our own blog. So, please, let me know if you, whoever you can be, are listening it too, ok? Leave a msg for me to know....
The question is 'cause I do not have how to check it in other computer. I do not want give any possibility of anybody found out our blog @ the office (do not tell anybody, but I am a spy from Saturn... (Mart is pretty much knowing already)... then, nodoby is allowed to know about me and my secret life here in the Earth....especially people from the office....

////

ahahahahahahahah


////

Entao, como eu ia dizendo above, eu estou ENCANTADA com a magia de escrever no blog e ouvir musica... so que nao sabemos se VOCES tb ouvem... Sera que alguem poderia fazer a CARIDADE de me informar se voces conseguem ouvir a musica que eu coloquei?????
Sim, porque so pedindo a Deus que alguem nos escreva...
ah, a proposito, agradecemos muitissimo TODA A GALERA QUE LE NOSSO BLOG (Ercilia, Camila e Luiz Guilherme) e me desculpem se esquecemos de citar o nome de alguem, porque sao TANTAS PESSOAS que nos leem, que neste momento tao emocionante de confissao, a emocao embargou minha mao para escrever todos os nomes dos que nos leem.... OBRIGADO, GENTEM......

ate....

Mama & Papa...

No comments: