Friday, September 26, 2008

Presidential Debate

I just watched the Presidential debate. It was wonderful. I can say that both of them are fully prepared for to be the next American President and in my point of view it is wonderful for the American people.

Who win this debate is another thing. We still have around 38 days to really decide who will be the best president and can achieve the best financial improvement for all of us. In the average it was nice for both of them, but we clearly could recognize who has the necessary experience to manage this country.

I have my candidate. Who is used to come here knows who I would like win. Let's see.

*******

This morning the Miami South's beaches happened to be in the middle of the street and the avenues due to the weather. The waves brought the sad to the streets and special trucks had to clean them.
Very stranger things is happening lately, not only in our lives.... we have to take care....

*******

We also wake up this morning with the new in the radio saying that the Washington Mutual, the bank we have our account, broken down. Also that the American Government sold part of the bank to the Chase Bank. I went to the bank and everything was normal. The manager told me that the bank's activities was as the usual, both for the clients and for the employees.

*******

Well, tomorrow morning we are going to Cape Coral, 2,30 minutes far from Miami. If we take photos I post here later.

See you...

No comments: