Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Birthday


Just a little late, but here you are another photo from my birthday (this was @ the office; actually a surprise for me!!!! I loved...)

From left:

Camila, Carolina, Alicia, Luciana, Trujillo, Joe, Janini, Daniela and Lisette.

There weren't any attorney over there yet (it was to early, 9:30 a.m.)... and now I realized that Walkiria, the receptionist wasn't there too (and Tito either...)

Anyway, it was very sweet from everybody...the taste was good and it was a happy day...

Guess who took the photo? if somebody win, I will send a slace by mail.....

*********

Another thing:

I may say it is a new: I think today will be the last time I will be writting SOOOOOO long... for the joy of some people...
I decided to have a new blog...
I will continue blogging everyday here, but just little information for everyone, regarding our day by day.

When I have things to think about or share with you, i will be in another place. Do not go there right now. Let me be telling you everything I want for the last time here...
Also, probably, I will have two new blogs...one is prepared already and the other one I am just in a brainstorm.

I don't even know if I would be able to get two blogs almost at the same time. If I feel unconfortable, I will let you know and I will be just here with this bloglele. (two will be something, but let's see...)

Well, ladies and gentlemen, for now on, here, just GOOD NEWS...
and over there just the same....

Mama & Papa

No comments: