Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Unusual, usual or I should know better!!!???

Oh, God!
Show me way!
I do not know how to pray!

*********

The Italian songs are strongs!

*********

Once upon a time I saw a movie named "Anonimous Veneziano" with the brazilian artist Florinda Bolkan. It seems to me that now she lives in Italy and always goes to Brazil. To Northest. She is from there, Recife, but i am not sure.
It was one of the strongest movies that I ever saw in my life.
Papa and I were still singles. Engaged. Maybe 35 years ago. But I never forget this movie.
Strong; passion; love and death!
Beautiful!
Since then I've been tryed to find the song, but its hard...
(I think I have to go to Italy to buy them...!!!!!)

*********
I think would be very nice to me spend all this week praying to my body-angel!!!
I need!
He needs!
I am weak!
And the worse, I am tired!
*********

I did not have courage to post the things I wrote before...
Would be very clear the way I am feeling lately.

See ya!

Mama & Papa

No comments: