Saturday, January 06, 2007

I've been scared lately

... but i really do not know why. It's hard so realize we getting been old. and I should do something urgently. I have to recognize that I have do exercises: walk, ride a bike or something related.
But the good and bad things are stronger in my life, speaking as a capricorn person. And this situation limits myself too much. I REALLY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING TO CHANGE MY MIND, otherwise, i will die without be able to walk and doing anything by myself.

*********

But, unfortunately, this is still not enough. I arrived this evening a little better then yesterday. Papa was at home. I've never had seen him this way before. He was quite, saying that everything was ok, but I did know it wasn't. First I though it was something with the children; and then i realized HE had something. He had to confess his back was aching. I did not know what kind of pain he was feeling, but i could see he had something.
I begged him to stop working in two places at the same time. It is an absord!. I do not care about money, house, car, etc, etc. He has to stop.
He confessed he was feeling this pain sometime already. I CAN'T BELIEVE!... he is a monster! he never told me anything before. I called his health ensurance. We can go to any hospital we want. I was decided to call a cab, or some person that we know to help me, but he declined, and sad he was just tired.
I praied to GOD on his side to make him feel better and he finally get sleeping. I won't get my medicine to sleep 'cause i wanna take care of him all night long.
He said that tomorrow we go to the hospital.

*********

He will have to decide!
If he doesn't give up to work at two places at the same time, i will leaving him...
He will be alone... he has to understand that I LOVE HIM. I do not want his money, nothing at all... i just want him alive!!! and in a good health! he is the most important person in my life ánd he has to decide: me and one job or two jobs but alone!!!!!

I will keep you posted about this issue!
And what issue, ah....!!!!

*********

Are we getting old!!!!????? Not only us....

Let's pretending there is here also a Brazilian President's photo here... actually I have the photo and I did eveything possible to post it, but... I couldn't... unbelivable.....so, just keep with Mr. Bush..(it is not easy to be a president, isn't it?)

*********

Well, do not be worried about papa... he is sleeping very well..

Mama (worried) & Papa sleeping...


3 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm so sorry Papa is not feeling well! :-( I hope he gets better...and that you don't have to kill him! ;-)

(sorry I'm behind on reading my blogs!)

Jackie said...

I'm so sorry Papa is not feeling well! :-( I hope he gets better...and that you don't have to kill him! ;-)

(sorry I'm behind on reading my blogs!)

Jackie said...

I'm so sorry Papa is not feeling well! :-( I hope he gets better...and that you don't have to kill him! ;-)

(sorry I'm behind on reading my blogs!)