Saturday, January 06, 2007

DEAR GOD!

ARE YOU READING MY BLOG, GOD????

THEN, COULD YOU, PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU ARE ABLE TO LISTEN THE MUSIC THAT I POST ON IT?

I'VE BEEN ASKING, ASKING AND ASKING, BUT AS NOBODY READS IT, I AM STILL WITHOUT KNOWING IF PEOPLE ARE ABLE TO LISTEN THE MUSICS...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH , GOD!

Mama

*********

Well, papa is ok...
I just spoke w/ him and he said he is fine...
But, (always has a but...) he did confess he is stressed... and he is staying working just two days in a hotel and will continuing working during the night... he said he prefers being working at night that is easier. Well, let's see.

*********

Entao tudo esta bem no reino da dinamarca!
estou toda dolorida....
dos fios de cabelos, passando pelo curanchinho ate as unhas dos pes...
vou tomar um banho de banheira, ja que nao vou a praia para descarregar, e se nao me afogar, volto depois, ja que eh so isso que me resta fazer...

see ya...

Mama (fud...) & papa (working and fine)

P.S.: sera que DEUS vai me responder sobre a musica!!!!!!!!!! OH! GOD!!!

No comments: