Saturday, January 20, 2007

LET THE SUN SHINE IN...OH YES!!!!!

Oh! what a happy day..
Saturday...
I didn't do yoga... i have to buy the rug and i am w/ a HUGE headache..
But Monday i hope to be able to go..

Let's forget about the headache...
I am happy again (although sometimes i hate to feel happy and sad at the same moment...i thing the medicine is not working anymore..)
Well, but for now i'm ok... the sun is shine, papa is ok, and soon he will be here w/me...
I am going to walgreens, to marshall to buy the rug, and i also have to buy the phone card to speak with the children, my sister, my sister-in-law ....

This music is amazing, isn't it?
I realized my music are a little sad, not really sad...but sentimental, let's say...
Then I will try changing to happier songs, or something related...
(to whon understands English, I also make mistakes in that language... i will start writting in French...hahahahahah)

Although I have to clean all the apt. (all the apt.!!!??? this big apt.???) i am happy today...and i am thinking i won't cleaning anything at all at the end....

Tha's all, folks.. i will be back later...

LET THE SUN SHINE IN....ok?

mama & papa

No comments: